Come join our team!
A note from the owners:
Hello, are you interested in joining our team of property inspectors? If so, we are anxiously awaiting to hear from you!
Our company is growing and we need new, qualified, professional inspectors to join our team! We are a well-oiled operation with many years of building and maintaining professional relationships with various realtors, insurance agents and home buyers in Pinellas County. They know that with Quigley Inspection Services, they can expect quality, thorough work, friendly service, quick turnaround and fantastic results. We expect that anyone on our team will add to the customer experience and continue the work and culture we have established.
We are looking for inspectors that are self starters and always, always think “customer first.” You must have excellent interpersonal skills with a flexible, amiable attitude willing to go over and above for the customer. We provide on the job training and there is strong potential for growth in our company. We want you to succeed! If you think you can fit the bill, read on for more details and apply with us today! Don’t wait, there is no better time than the present moment.
Read Full Job Description
We are looking to grow by adding a qualified inspector to the team. This is a great opportunity that can be a career for the right person. This is a 1099 position. We provide high-end home inspections that are created using software onsite. Experience/knowledge of the home inspection industry is a must. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with excellent work and interpersonal skills, computer skills, knowledge of construction, and a desire to deliver excellence every day. If you’re a hands-on type of person with a love for buildings and related systems, your career as a professional as a home inspector will be very rewarding if you are serious. There is strong potential for growth within our company.
Qualified candidate for this position MUST:
-Be a licensed and insured Home Inspector
– Be able to work up to 5 days/week
– Have great computer skills
– Posses excellent people skills
– Pass a background check
– Have a clean driving record
– Must have reliable transportation
The ideal candidate will also posses some or all of the following:
– Home inspection experience
– Over 250 General Home inspections completed (not including 4-Pt and Wind Mitigations)
– Speak fluent English
– Certification by NACHI, ASHI or similar organization
– Understanding of the home buying process / real estate
– Knowledge of Infrared Thermal Imaging
– Knowledge of construction defects
– Punctuality is essential
– Ability to work unsupervised and also part of a Team
– Valid Florida DL & Good driving record
The job is physically demanding and requires a lot of physical activity including:
– Carrying and the use of ladders
– Walking on roofs (heights)
– Wearing a tool belt
– Entering confined spaces such as entering attics and crawling under houses
– Long periods of standing, driving and typing.
– Lifting items above your head including attic access covers.
– Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
– Entering homes with allergens including pets, dust, mold, etc.